You are now on your way to professionally designing your body with J-Rockstar. Each Body Design Workout Program is designed to sculpt and tone your body according to your individual needs. These programs are designed to give you lean muscle, rev your metabolism, and shed unwanted fat. With each successive workout, you will feel yourself getting tighter, leaner, and more confident. Each exercise is done for a specific number of reps or time for up to 5 sets, but beginners can start with 1 or 2 sets of each exercise. Once that becomes manageable, work up to 3-4 sets, with the goal and challenge of completing all five sets of each exercise. Some tips to maximize results:
- Pick a weight that is challenging to complete the reps but that allows you to maintain your form. If you are a beginner, use the same amount of weight for each set or even just your body weight until you get the hang of each exercise. Slowly go up in weight if possible for successive sets of each exercise for the best muscle designing results.
- You can modify the rest between sets to suit your individual needs. Rest 45-90 seconds between sets to build muscle while keeping your heart rate up to burn more fat. Rest up to 3 minutes between sets, especially on heavier lifts, to see greater gains in strength and muscle over time. Typically the heavier you go, the more rest you will need between sets to allow your heart rate and nervous system to recover for optimal stimulation on the next set.
- If your goal is to shed excess fat fast while also designing lean muscle and improving endurance, do each workout as a circuit, performing the exercises in rotation with minimal rest to complete 1 round. Rest 15-30 seconds between exercises and 1-2 minutes between rounds. Beginners start with 1-2 rounds and work up to 5. Remember, once you are familiar with the form, it is important to increase the weight when possible to optimally activate and design your muscle fibers.
- Give 100% intensity when doing your programs. While upgrading your body, rest the muscle area you're designing at least 24 -48 hours between workouts. This will allow your body to improve and recover. Be consistent and set a goal for yourself, and aim to complete all the workouts of your program in 5 weeks or less. Remember each program is reusable for life!
- For even more results, compliment your body designing workout programs with our Abs and Fitness Design Deck and Designer Blast Video Workouts. Make sure your nutrition is on point with our comprehensive healthy lifestyle guide, which includes exclusive tips, delicious recipes, fitness supplements, and Pro Body Designer J-Rockstar's complete grocery list.