Traveling challenges me to stay committed to my healthy lifestyle while simultaneously teaching me new ways to do so. No matter where you live or where you travel, focus on eating as clean as possible 80% of the time, indulging the other 20%, and most importantly of all, having fun and finding opportunities to get moving. As the top global multicultural destination, Toronto offers an abundance of artsy coffee shops, trendy hotels, exceptional local franchises and exciting activities to experience. Check out my Pro Body Designer picks for your next amazing trip to The Six:
Eat: Healthy eating is a lifestyle, not a fad, so finding clean meals and snacks that are truly enjoyable is a must.